Konami Krazy Racers (known as Konami Wai Wai Racing in Japan) was released on June 10, 2001 in North America, March 21, 2001 in Japan, and June 15, 2001 in Europe for the Game Boy Advance. The game was a launch title for the Game Boy Advance. Konami Krazy Racers was developed by Konami and published by Konami. Similar to Mario Kart: Super Circuit (also on the Game Boy Advance), Konami Krazy Racers takes characters from various Konami games and pits them in a kart racing game.
Konami Krazy Racers is very similar to other 2D racing games on the Game Boy Advance (most similar to Mario Kart: Super Circuit). The game simulates a 3D environment by having a 2D racer sprite scrolling through a pseudo-3D world. Also like the Mario Kart series, Konami Krazy Racers has items and power-ups that can be picked up. They are in the form of cone-like colored items. Blue cones give the player the same item every time; a boost. Red cones grant the player various other items, from items that assist the player in some way to items that injure the rest of the players. The game also has a shop feature, where items can be purchased with coins collected during races.
- Eye Wrap – The Eye Wrap makes the player invisible to the rest of the players.
- Time Bomber – A bomb that explodes three seconds after being dropped, making it useful for hitting enemies behind the player.
- Scooper Drill – A drill that allows the player to dig holes in the racetrack (causing enemies to fall into them).
- Barrier – A shield that protects players from all attacks.
- Blue Missile – These missiles shoot straight ahead, and will destroy anything in its path.
- Red Missile – The Red Missile is a homing missile that hits one enemy ahead of the player.
- Ice Crash – The Ice Crash item causes pillars of ice to come crashing down on all enemies.
- Electric Battely – The Electric Battely zaps all enemies with an electrical charge.
- Pigs – This item transforms all enemies into pigs, making them slower and more susceptible to attacks.
- Goemon (Legend of the Mystical Ninja/Goemon franchise)
- Takosuke (Parodius franchise)
- Dracula (Castlevania franchise)
- Gray Fox (Metal Gear franchise)
- Pastel (TwinBee franchise)
- Power Pro-kun (MLB Power Pros/Jikkyou Powerful Pro Yakyuu franchise)
- Moai (Gradius franchise)
- Nyami (pop’n music franchise)
- Bear Tank (Rakugakids)
- King (pop’n music franchise)
- Vic Viper (Gradius franchise)
- Ebisumaru (Legend of the Mystical Ninja)